Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Integrity, Toledoans have none …




This is becoming to frequent in our city now!!!

Integrity, Toledoans have none …
Written By: Jayi Kemp

The city in which I grew up in, is no more, Toledo has literally gone down the drain! In the past 48 hours I have seen more murders occur in my hometown than any other period in my life.


The murder rate in Toledo has increase dramatically over the less 4 years, but this year, Toledo has surpass all previous years, and today we were inform that a 16 year old Toledoan will not be enjoying the holidays with his family this year, he will be instead spending his Christmas break in a morgue preparing for his barely shortly before the new year occurs.

This crime rate is sickening, it is becoming the social – norm in Toledo and is only a reflection on the lack of parenting, parental, and legal guardians concern for the future generation.

I recently took the responsibility in interceding in my love one’s life more then what I have done before, I did this for several reasons, but more so over my concern for their safety and well being.

These streets in which we use to play in are now the battle grounds for ruthless individuals to kill at will with no regard to life. I don’t know about you, but I want to encourage whomever I can to get out this mindless city that has yet to evolve into the new millennium.

Life is precious and if the city in which I call home no longer has the minium respect for human life, well then I no longer desire to live here. I just do not understand why parents feel that they no longer need to parent and that it is okay to let their children raise themselves and not expect them to be salvages.

This murder rate is a reflection of the broken homes in which these individuals come from, without them knowing integrity, how can they ever value something, parents step it up, and that’s my food 4 thought!



No comments:

Post a Comment