Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ESPN'S BODY ISSUE



My love for photography consumes the remaining brain cells I have left over from “my experimental drug usage stage,” in my early 20’s. I love God and God has given me the eye to have an appreciation for art and earlier today, I just so happen to stumble across ESPN’s Magazine new issue: The Body Issue. And after observing its many wonderful photographs, I thought I would share with you guys some of the images I thought stood out.


There was a total of 70 something photos on display online and if I had the tenacious to do so, I might of posted more, but that is really not my place, I am a very loyal supporter of ESPN and I just wanted to showcase some of the magazines many works, so until the next time y’all I’m out.


-Jonathan “Jayi” Kemp






Click the link for the rest of the photos
http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gallery/_/id/8136693/image/18/ronda-rousey-2012-body-issue-bodies-want-espn-magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment