Tuesday, July 10, 2012

EXPOSED BOOTY (FAILURE PICS)






So I was OBSERVING (LOL) my Facebook timeline the other day and I found this new Facebook Fan Page Called Expose Booty, and let me tell you something, I still don’t know what the page is entirely “About” but I did catch on to the photos being posted on their and to summarize my experience; it was Booty – licaous … LMBO.


The women were in a multitude of shade, shape, and sizes, and if it wasn’t for me trying to live my life for the Lord, I would had liked the page 10x over by now, but since I am not trying to go that route, I figure, what the heck the least I could do was inform my readers about it and gain a few more hits to my blogspot by adding some colorfully commentary to my post.

So without further ado, these are EXPOSE BOOTY’s Failure Photos, till the next time y’all I’m out.








-          Jonathan “Jayi” Kemp 

For more photos from this Facebook Fan Page Click Below

To Add me as your Facebook Friend Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment