Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Toledo's Very Own B. Wills – The Early Christmas Present!!!



Toledo's Very Own B. Wills
B Wills – The Early Christmas Present!!!
Written By: Jayi Kemp
Follow Me @Jayikemp on Twitter!!!



I feel sorry for those who do not know, but Toledo’s very own Beverly “B.Wills” Wills will be gracing the stage of 106
and Park later today for Wyld Out Wednesday.



Toledo has been getting a lot of BET love as of lately with such performances by Soul Singer Jay Rush, Dance Group the Kool Kidz, and now B.Wills will represent for the city later today!

B.Wills emergencies as a top local emcee was not by chance, nope, this young brother has been putting it down for sometime in the city. I first happen to stumble across some of his music on Myspace years ago, and even though I do not know him personally, his lyrics, songs, make me feel as if I have known him for years.

Later today the world will get the opportunity to witness what countless Toledoans, Ohioans, and Michiganers already know; B. Wills goes ham on the mic. Good luck bro, I’m texting my support, and world prepare to enjoy your early Christmas present, B Wills rocking the stage on 106 & Park!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment