Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dear Sister; (Treat It Like Its Golden)



Dear Sister


Dear Sister; (Treat It Like Its Golden)
Written By: Jayi Kemp

I probably will lose some cool points (-) with the guys for this blog, but oh well. I am do like Lyfe said “I dont want somebody to give my little girl the game so she could find her s.e.x.” and with that said I want to remind those ladies who know, and inform the women who may not know; what you have between your legs is Priceless and is worth it’s wait in GOLD.


Call me old fashion, but being that I have 2 daughters and sisters, it’s safe to say that I am very protective of them, and do not want to see some smooth-talker, player, or thug trying to court them just because he desires her body. Sex is good, but it is vital for women to know; you will have better luck catching a rooster in a hen before tying a man down!

Men are prone in the most simplest of ways, we dominate, take control, and respond poorly to conflict. Sure we start off nice, but after a few dates (if that still even occurs) some conversation and some dim lights, we are ready to do the do, but not ready to commit to you.

Men of all walks enjoy their cake and ice cream even more when they can have them together, and if a man can have you on speed dial an run the streets at his leisure without checking in with you, he is more than likely to stay around a little while more so he can continue to experiment, twist, and work your body until he becomes bored with it. But if he is like most men, he loses interest the moment his semen is release and it is over and done with.

How do I know this, easy, I have experience both scenarios. Sex may be a wonderful feeling, and at times even something to look forward to with that certain somebody, but what happens when that certain somebody is no longer and is replaced by the new somebody?

Shhh … let me tell you, the process occurs over and over again! That’s right, some, not all will have slept with more men/women then they can count on their toes and fingers by the time they are mature enough to realize that their “commodity” is Priceless and worth its wait (not weight) in GOLD.

Ladies you are precious, beautiful, and so much more than just a sexual object, I only wish more of you realize this. Let a man hear your voice, listen to your ambition and court you like the lady you are. I know not everyone comes from a home with a mother and father who trains them to respect themselves, but that is not a justifiable excuse as to why you let people pounce on you for their fun.

Sex is so much more then sex, disguise it if you choose to, but sex builds feelings, sex makes you emotional, sex leads to jealous, babies, and in some situations HIV, I don’t say any of this to scare you, but to inform you; you are, have been, and always will be golden, but only you can confirm this value, I plead with you to think, not stop, but THINK!!!

Thank you for reading,
Jayi Kemp

No comments:

Post a Comment