Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ON - LOCATION W/JAYI KEMP: KIDS UNLIMITED CHRISTMAS PARTY

Old Friendships Reunited Thanks To Santa

Since coming back to Toledo in mid - September of this year, there has not been one organization that has work with me more exclusively(In my opinion), other then KIDS UNLIMITED. To be a part of this wonderful after - school program for our feature leaders of tomorrow is an amazing honor. I love working with our youth when I have the opportunity too, they are such a delight to be around.


Say Cheese

And on this special occasion I was selected to play Santa's photographer for the KIDS UNLIMITED Winter Christmas party at Rosary Cathedral.

Violin Solo

Seeing those children showcase their talents and give their praises to God was incredible. I almost hit the floor when I seen Ms. Walkers class "bust" out their flow for the talent show, everyone was rapping and having a great time, the kids were happy, I was happy, and the other parents were happy.


Christmas Rap


An if you were in the back of the cafeteria like I was, you would of been able to hear jolly old St. Nick ringing his bell to the children's songs.


Wait Where Is Santa?

Thank you once again Mr. Ernest for having me, it was truly a winter wonder blast being able to snap pictures of the kids for Santa Claus and watch the children's talent show, until my next location, this is Jayi Kemp wishing you several Happy Holidays!

For the rest of the photos from the Kids Unlimited Winter Christmas Party check me out on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment