Sunday, January 8, 2012

ON - LOCATION W/JAYI KEMP: RALLY AGAINST VIOLENCE MARCH

Me with Fellow Rally friend Joy
It's sad that it takes death to heal old wounds, but sometimes you got to lose in order to gain. And as I walked down Fulton avenue yesterday crossing Winthrop RD, I was able to see this vividly. that's because all I had to do was look in front of me to realize that I was walking in a prayer vigil to mourn the passing of Ms. Fannie, but then on the flip side, all I had to do was look at the forward thrust in everyone's legs to realize that we were marching on her behalf as well.



I am not going to flood you with conversation today, I think my pictures capture the moment perfectly ....

Citizens as they march

Event Coordinator Brain Hayward 

Council women of the district

Victims Grandson

Victims Daughters

Concern Citizen

Concern Citizens of all colors

No comments:

Post a Comment