Friday, July 13, 2012

KATIE BACK HOME IN TOLEDO???



So now that Katie Holmes is a free agent again is it safe to say that her former boyfriend Chris Klein will be looking to sweep his former honey off of her former scientology feet? I don’t know, but what I do know is this, it makes for excellent gossip (LOL).


But on a more serious note, Kate’s going be fine, I have heard through various media outlets that Katie is still in NYC, but being that she just settle from that huge divorce from Tom Cruise, sources (being myself) have thought Kate may bolt back to her hometown of Toledo, Ohio and put that nearly 900,000 in child support to get use, as I stated before, I don’t know, I just wanted you to read my blog, gotcha!!! Till the next time y’all, I’m out.

-          Jonathon “Jayi” Kemp

Click on the link from TMZ: The Source I got the story from J

No comments:

Post a Comment