Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy 21st Homicide Toledoans, You Deserve It!!!

21 Homicides Maybe 22!!!


Happy 21st Homicide Toledoans, You Deserve It!!!
Written By: Jayi Kemp




I guess I should just stop being amazed at the violence running across my city, all day every day all I see is a lot of stuff that could have been resolved differently or handle better. Did that man deserve to get beat into a veggie like coma for being an idiot and pissing on that man’s car, no, should something had been said or done of course! But not to the point of physical harm, it cost the guys and I guess the person as well a lot for that incident, instead of one of those guys who shall remain nameless, enjoying his vacation, he is in jail wondering if that guy who pissed on his car is going to make it, because I bet if you were to ask him today how he feels about that situation, he would probably say it was not worth it.

Reacting to a situation without taking the time to weigh it out can lead to reactions that you were not intending to find yourself in. A couple of years ago one of my sisters got pregnant and aborted the child without even consulting with me or informing me. I’m not saying she had to, but I would like to think we come to our family in are time of need for love and support, but she didn’t and when she finally told me, I wanted to kill the dude, I was beyond heated, no one ever wants to see a love one hurt, and when she told me finally I started to hurt for her, but after time went by and life moved on the pain lessen and I grew to accept it as God mediating the situation.

Anyhow years later I got to talk with her former friend and it was “not accepted” how the conversation went, it went well, no bitterness, just airing out are feelings, for him he got to share his side of the story, for me I got insight into the whole picture and was able to make a fair assessment of the situation and lay it to rest. Which makes me wonder how many other problems could be resolved if people stop advocating, rushing, and reacting on impulsive emotion, because that tends to lead to bad decision making; Happy 21st Homicide Toledoans, You Deserve It!!!

Check the Link Below For More On the 21st Homicide!





No comments:

Post a Comment