Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Bet TPS Still Has It Eyes on Scott

Good - Bye Bullfrogs!


I Bet TPS Still Has It Eyes on Scott
Written By: Jayi Kemp



Say what you want, but I thank them bullfrogs are finally in jeopardy of being closed as well! Why do I say this, simple, 3 letters TPS, like I inform you in my Libbey article, race has played a big part in everything the city has done as far as restoring schools, seriously why do you think Woodward received the new building instead of Libbey and Scott who had to go to the old Toledo Technology Academy while there buildings went under repair?

Face it, TPS was not going to invest new money into schools areas where they were more likely to be vandalize and clutter with gang members  and drug activity in some regards it makes a lot of sense. I don’t care what anyone says TPS is a business, or has a business like motto about itself, bigger building means more students under 1 roof instead of 2 roofs, 1 building also means more instructors for that school, but less overall, be honest do you think TPS did the whole TTA experiment with Scott and Libbey just to have a facility for both schools to go to while they underwent renovation, please, I LOL at the person who thanks so.  

That was nothing more than a experiment to see what life would be like without these 2 schools, and now that one of them has already been cut, don’t be surprised to see the other one gone as well, TPS, really did not need that levy, it was their way of slowing down the process of closing Scott, but since it did not get the money it wanted, I won’t be surprise if the construction remains unfinished on Scott High School, Toledo’s Lone Black School!

School Levy Link:



No comments:

Post a Comment