Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shannon Tavarez

Shannon Tavarez

Shannon Tavarez
Written By: Jayi Kemp and panel



Children are a blessing to know and to love; from their inception into this world up until the time you leave, for most, being a parent is a lifelong job! So it always breaks my heart to hear of a story where a child is abduct, killed, or hurt by some gutless and ruthless monster as I refer to them, but it breaks my heart and makes me just want to cry and console the parents in any situation when they lose their child to a disease that is incurable or other various reasons.

You could kill me ten times over and it would not pain me nor bother me if I knew my children were protected. So to lose your child and at a such a tender young age like in the situation with Shannon Tavarez, my heart just pours out to her parents, in more ways than can be announce. So to the Tavarez may you find comfort in knowing your child is at peace know, and that you fighted the good fight for as long as you could, and know your child is with the King right now, you’re in my prayers. – Jayi Kemp

For more on this story please click the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment