Wednesday, December 29, 2010

“Pro Life”



Pro Life Rally

“Pro Life”
Written By: Tiny Forte
Newest Blogger on Jayikemp.com

Welcome to my blog. This is my very 1st so be nice LOL! No, but I want to talk about abortion. Obviously abortions occur when a child is removed from the uterus due to or resulting in the child’s death. In some abortions the woman could even have a full term pregnancy but once the baby is birthed he/she is just left for dead & exposed of.

 Abortions are dangerous for the baby & the women & results in a bloody mess. The doctor is usually sucking the child out with a tool & scraping the remains from the mothers uterus. There's an estimated 22 Million abortions ending safely, & 20 million unsafely worldwide & studies show that they're the leading cause of death.

The Miranda
 When they end unsafe many women die or become disabled as a result. With that said let's be Pro Life! This needs to be illegal because its murder no matter how its put. We all understand there are some people who aren't ready to have children or simply just don't want any for whatever reason, but there are contraceptives for that. Condoms, the Plan B pill, & Birth Control along with two responsible people.

The procedure may go something like this: The uterus gets examined, she gets pain medicine maybe even sedation, a speculum goes in, she would get a numbing medicine, & the uterus gets stretched, followed by some meds so she doesn't get infected.

Immediately the child starts to fight for his/her life. Kicking, screaming, & trying their hardest to get away if he/she is developed enough. After that he/she gets sucked out, & they grab the head with a tool & squeeze to make sure the child is dead, the remains are scraped out, they will get rid of the baby & the doctors make sure they don't show any signs of caring since they call the body by numbers or letters.

Read The Text
 For instance, if one doctor wants to ask if the head is out they might say, "Is 1 out yet?" Its really sad that these helpless lives are being taken as a result of poor decision making & irresponsible people. No matter what, there IS in fact a way to avoid getting pregnant at all.

 So let's be Pro Life. It honestly breaks my heart every time I see or think of the photos & video of the procedure or the fact that I thought if I ever got pregnant I'd abort. Well I just wanted to give my thoughts & share some photos of the terrible results in hopes that people will stop killing those innocent lives!


Warning Mature Subject Matter!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tiny, for that to be your first I think you did pretty good. I'm thinking about getting into blogging myself and I am just a little nervous about it. But anyways I believe abortions is something serious and people should seriously think about it. So called parent and doctor should be changed with murder. If u are not ready to have kids u should not be doing things to have kids. They are my heart and I can wait to have them but will be extremely happy when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny,

    You speaking some very powerful words,girl! The article was well thought out and delivered a powerful punch to the reality of what's going on in society. This article really hit home for me-having 2 children of my own. Nice work! I look forward to seeing more up in coming articles from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I appreciate it! & Phae don't discourage yourself do it do it do it!

    ReplyDelete