Saturday, December 4, 2010

Respect The Ambition!!!

Respect The Ambition!!!

Respect The Ambition!!!
Written By: Jayi Kemp
Follow Me @Jayikemp on Twitter!!!

Life is unpredictable! We all live through highs and most if not all of us have been tainted by the lows.  But what most fail to realize from these scenarios that we experience in life is that, none of us are suppose to walk away from these trials untouched.


The experiences that we go through in life are the occurrences that give us the opportunity to find out who we truly are and not who we think we are.  Often people like to think highly of themselves, but in all actuality they are far from the conclusions that they have drawn up in their heads.

My God – Mother once told me perhaps the most honest quote in my life, she said life is all about “self – preservation” meaning which, it is all about me before you. At times society paints these falsified images of people doing kind and noble gestures to others and unexpectedly be blessing for their kind deeds that they did because of their compassion and love for their fellow man.

Well allow me to burst your bubble, this idiotolgy is bullshit and only works on the silver screen and no so much in real life. When you live in a society where everyone is trying to get ahead, you learn quick, that the meek don’t inherit nothing in this world, and in fact, they are the first to be victimize, slaughter, and destroyed in this cruel world.

Basically what I am trying to say is this; being the sheep in a field of wolves is stupid, people take kindness for weakness and prey upon those who do not reflect the mood, tone, or vibe that they are feeling. Do I think people are good nature in spirit? No, I think people are foul and all about self an less about whole, it’s a sad reality in which we live in, but hey who am I, all I got to do is just respect the ambition!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment