Thursday, December 15, 2011

ON - LOCATION W/JAYI KEMP:OHIO SKATE

Opportunity Drive is still alive!!!
There is nothing like seeing someone fall on their butt to lift ones spirit back on high! Last night started off very ruff for me, I was behind in my work, defending myself on Facebook over use of my images and receiving threats on my life via Voxer.


Old School getting it on the floor
Yet an still I had to put my "professional face on" an head out to Alexis Rd. to take engagement pictures for one of  my more happier clients as they rolled, skate, bounced, all around the skating rink last night.
Release Therapy on wheels ...
And let me tell you something, I had a blast, my friend and I skated (when I could) like we were perhaps 10 again. I nearly hit the ground on several occasions but some how was able to find my balance when I need it the most. 

Still the same floor ...

My experience on Opportunity Drive was memorable, it brought back memories of when I was a child and use to hike it up Lewis road to go skating on the floor Fridays & Sundays.

Someone came to party ...

It was like I was visiting with an old childhood friend who still lives at the same childhood home I once familiar, but now as an adult.

I Have never been able to backwards skate

Seriously The building has had slight modifications to it, but for the most part, it is still pretty much the same. The only real drastic change I seen was the DJ's booth, but other then that, nothing really stood out to me, it was just nice seeing people having a great time after experiencing such a crappy day.

I was never good at dancing in skates
                                                       
For more of yesterday's photos, you have to be my Facebook friend to see them, here is the link ...

No comments:

Post a Comment