Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ON-LOCATION W/JAYI KEMP: POLAR BEAR PLUNGE 2012 (Video)

I Got My Cherry Busted ... lol


  So either you have read the blog or you haven't by now! Yesterday I had a blast doing something I never thought in a million years I would do, I dived into the Maumee River head first on New Years day. Originally I was suppose to go on-location with my crew, but do to reasons beyond my control, I was not able to. So like any ambitious person I know, I took my android phone and mother along with me and had a blast!

Here are so photos and a video of my time on the river in Waterville, Ohio ...

Nipple rings freaking cold weather #wow

Local news crews

Not Chip & Dale but, in Waterville they'll do  lol

#teamnumbnuts

For on my photography please visit ... https://www.facebook.com/jayikempsamateurimages


   v                          =

No comments:

Post a Comment