Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil!




How friendships go wrong



I tried on several occasions to resolve the situation between the Plaintiff and I, I offered her a redo family Christmas shoot free of charge, I re-alter her original images over and over again trying to appease her, but at the end of the day, she wasn't happy with the work and billed our session together as a "lesson learned."

I won't front as if those words did not hurt me coming from her, I consider myself an artist and I take great pride in my photography, she knew that, and after our session together I tried everything in my power to mend the situation, but what can you do with someone who would rather sue you then communicate with you?

I tried to work with her ...


If I had known she was that unease with the photos I would had reimburse her just because she was a friend of mines (at the time). It wasn't as if I charged her much, I charged her $25 for our session and $30 for the disc, that was it, I did a video (which has never been release) as well as photo shoot and had to wait to get the payment in full for almost a month, bottom line she was not happy with things that were out of my control, do I feel bad, yeah, I love to see everyone happy with my work, but I tried to resolve this problem and I hope she tells the truth!!!
emails between the two of us

I really tried to resolve this situation in a civil way

Want to see the images I got sued for well click on the link JKAI

No comments:

Post a Comment