Sunday, April 1, 2012

What Happen With AndrewZ.com


Thanks Z ...

What Happen With AndrewZ.com
Written By: Jonathan “Jayi” Kemp

First and foremost thank you to everyone who inquired and wanted to know why they have not seen any new blogs from me on www.andrewzonline.com in a while, I understand it’s been a moment since I last had a posting posted, but I assure you this; there is no bad blood.


Everything happens for a reason, so as I continue to groom myself for my ultimate dream, I welcome the idea that Moms in Heels will be the feature bloggers on Andrew Z, Somewhere in the bible there goes a passage that states something like this, “everything has a season” and from the looks of things it looks like Jayi Kemp’s time on Andrew Z may be up, but before you start rioting the station, know this, my time with Andrew Z was a blast!

Z gave me an opportunity when no one else had thought to give me a chance to write for them, Z welcome me into his home allowed me to shoot photos of him and his family as well as his staff and for that I will be forever grateful for my time with them, but just like any good business person will tell you; business is business. So I totally understand the move and look forward to reading the latest from Moms in Heels, so until my next blog people, this is Social Jayi signing off …





No comments:

Post a Comment