Sunday, April 1, 2012

What Happen Judge Joe Brown


Promote Segment Joe!!!


What Happen Judge Joe Brown
Written By: Jonathan “Jayi” Kemp

So here is the short version of the story, I went to Hollywood February 6, 2012 to record a segment on the Judge Joe Brown TV show over a photograph dispute with a past client of mines. Everything went off without a hitch, we tape, we dine, hell, I had a really good time, but when I came home, I was not given a definite date as to when my show would air.


A month went by, my DVR filled up to the capacity line, and still no show. Radio stations were calling and inquiring as to when my segment would air and Ross would tell me that my episode still did not have an air – date.

For a moment I was kind of happy that my episode had not been shown yet, because, recording for Judge Joe Brown was my first time inside of a studio besides when I was little and did the WTVG Christmas song back in the day. So it should really be of no surprise that my taping was probably catastrophic and not up to par with the other guest.

But being who I am I cannot sleep comfortably knowing that there is video footage of me that others have to laugh at and I cannot see, so I encourage you all to call this number and demand that they broadcast my show or at least put it up on YouTube … till the next people this is Jayi saying peace …

Judge Joe Brown Staff Member Ross
(323)860-1046 Tell him Jayi said hi …

Update: I talk to Ross (not rob or rob as I previously stated) and he informed me that my taping will be broadcast May 3, 2012 ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment