Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Promise From Jayi Kemp


Dear Viewer


A Promise From Jayi Kemp
Written By: Jayi Kemp
Follow Me @Jayikemp on Twitter!!!

For those that do read my blogs, know this, my blogs are not just me rambling on and on about something I found interesting on the web, nope, my blogs are a collection of thoughts that I have transferred into writing to share with you what I myself have been through, witness, and am dealing with, my blogs are a reflection of me.

I deal with everything; so far I have talked about homophobia, small penises, and violence, as the main topics of discussion. The common link between all 3 of these subjects is that I either am able to relate to 1 of these issues or I am a member of them, anyhow I wanted to share this with you, because I wanted to apology for some of my childlike behavior on here.

I enjoy being a little loud at times and having a decent time with those that I am closes with, but I do not need to make myself sound like a babbling idiot when I am writing unedited pieces and half – hearted stories about gossip, I want something more to offer you, something authentic and that’s why in the next coming month be ready, be prepared to see the city in which I was raised from and the issues that most bother me and my panel come to the light in a way you have yet to see them, but until that day occurs, please continue to listen, thank you for listening.

                                                                                                             Sincerely,

                                                                                                                       Jayi Kemp

No comments:

Post a Comment